The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission and Focus on the Family are hosting the first ever major pro-life conference for evangelicals in conjunction with the March for Life, and you are invited to join us for this monumental event.
Living Hope staff and church members are traveling to Washington, DC on January 21-22, 2016 to hear from top speakers, including Russell Moore, Jim Daly, Charmaine Yoest, Samuel Rodriguez, and David Platt. Then we’ll join over 100,000 people and participate in the March for Life, the largest annual pro-life event in the world. This event will inspire and equip you to live out a gospel-shaped life with a pro-life perspective.
- Cost: The early-bird group registration rate for the event is $59/person (40% discount through Oct 31). Standard rate is $79 from Nov 1-Nov 20, and $99 for late registrants.
- Hotel: Hyatt Regency Washington Hotel on Capitol Hill ($199/night)
- Thursday, Jan 21 – 9a-10:15p
- Friday, Jan 22 – 8:30a-11a (March for Life immediately following)
- Registration: Wednesday, Jan 20 from 4-8p and Thursday, Jan 21 from 7-9a
If you’d like to join us and march against abortion, follow these steps below:
- Go to http://evangelicals.life/register/
- Enter promotional code LivingHope16
- Under ticket type, look for Living Hope Baptist Church, and enter the number of tickets you desire to purchase
- Don’t forget to specify which breakout sessions you would like to attend for each ticket purchased
- Remember….early bird price of $59 goes up to $79 starting November 1
Our country is in a battle. We are fighting for the right to life, and I hope that you will join us for this important gathering. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call Debbie Robb at (270) 843-9462.