My hope is…
That we will have a fantastic summer!
We have so many amazing things taking place and I cannot share all of them, but please please please be in prayer for:
- Redeemer Campus: Pray for Pastor Justin and the leadership there to be blessed by God, as they seek to care for and reach the Warren East area.
- Local Impact: Pray for Pastor Benny, as he begins to lead fully focused in this area. He gives oversight to the Redeemer Campus and developing new campuses, to the international venues on our current campus, the Recreation Center, and the local ministries in and to our city.
- Global Impact: Our partners are seeing tremendous fruit and are facing amazing opportunities to expand the Kingdom of God. Pray for their health, their hope, and their ministries.
- Counseling Center: We are seeing hurting people, couples, and families come to us each week. Pray for those receiving counseling and pray for our counselors. The work is challenging and deeply spiritual.
- Pregnancy Center: The board is in the process of making final decision on a location and a director. Pray for wisdom and God’s provision. After a leader is selected, we will only be a few months away from looking for and training volunteers. Be praying for God’s direction and provision.
We will pray for at least one of these things every Sunday. Please take note of what is being prayed for each Sunday and continue to pray the rest of the week.
Other ways God is at work that I would ask you to be in prayer for are:
- Summer Camp: We have hundreds of kids and adults who will be at camp during the month of June. Pray for God to bring salvation from some and a faith renewal in the others.
- Mission Trips: Both our High School and Middle School will be on mission trips. We will also see half a dozen other teams go to serve, as well. Pray for safety, life transformation, and faith development.
- Church Picnic: On Sunday, July 9, from 5p-dark – we will get together at Three Springs Park for some fun, hopefully in the sun. You can bring a meal or buy one for $5 from a food truck (burgers/chips). This will be a great time for us to catch and see one another.
- FLIP: This is our end of summer kids event. Please be sure to sign up your child and volunteer to serve here (insert web). This is going to be an upbeat fun night for our kids to bring their friends who are not involved in a church and hear the Gospel and connect with our family. We will also have some great opportunities for parents to hang out at the dessert area and get some training for the upcoming school year.
- Worship Center Pastor Search: with Pastor Benny transitioning into his new role, we are looking for the next person to lead our worship ministry in the Worship Center. Pray for God to provide the person He wants to lead us. Pray for the interim leadership and for God to be honored every Sunday, as we gather to praise Him.
I am so grateful for each one of you and look forward to what God has for us this summer!