Join us in churchwide prayer this week for specific needs in our church, our community, and the world. For more information and scripture references related to the prayer requests, click here. We’ll update our weekly prayer focus throughout the year at livehopeful.com/weekly-prayer-focus.
Daily Revival Prayer
Ask God to reveal to believers the depth and the evil of their sin. Call on the Holy Spirit to move them to confess and repent of their sin (Psalm 19:12-14; 1 John 1:9). The Holy Spirit is grieved when a believer cherishes sin and does not confess and repent of it (Psalm 66:18; Ephesians 4:30). When the Holy Spirit is grieved, He will not release His miraculous, life-transforming power into our midst. Sin has to be dealt with by believers. Believers must be honest about their sin and must come clean with God about these things.
- Monday: National Evangelistic Partners (Seth Stewart and Wes & Leah Brooks)
- Tuesday: The Hope Centers for Biblical Counseling & Pregnancy
- Wednesday: Pray for revival in the church, city, and nation (Hebrews 11:6, James 1:5-8)
- Thursday: Pray for women who will become mothers with an unexpected pregnancy and need help.
- Friday: Prayer Walk Home/School/Work/Hangout (James 1:12)
- Saturday: Sunday’s Worship Gatherings