Few things are more powerful than prayer, and our city, nation, and world are in desperate need of revival. As a church, we want to purposely and intentionally plead with God to revive His people. Pray daily for revival and our daily prayer focus. For more information, visit livehopeful.com/weekly-prayer-focus.
Daily Revival Prayer
Ask God to deal with any unforgiveness or bitterness among the believers of the church (Ephesians 4:30-32). Unconfessed sin grieves the Holy Spirit. Yet, in the context of Ephesians 4, the emphasis is on right relationships in the church. When believers are at odds with each other, the Spirit is grieved. Nothing quenches the presence and the power of the Holy Spirit like broken relationships among believers. Pray that the broken relationships among believers would be healed. Ask Jesus Christ to bind Satan’s work through the broken relationships (Ephesians 4:27). Call on God to deal with the unforgiveness or bitterness that is grieving the Holy Spirit.
- Monday: Global Impact Partners (Will & Laura)
- Tuesday: The Hope Centers for Biblical Counseling and Pregnancy
- Wednesday: Pray for revival in the church, city, and nation (Acts 20:28)
- Thursday: Pray for the students, teachers, and administrators who are preparing to start back to school soon.
- Friday: Prayer Walk Home/School/Work/Hangout (Numbers 27:16-17)
- Saturday: Sunday’s Worship Gatherings