Few things are more powerful than prayer, and our city, nation, and world are in desperate need of revival. As a church, we want to purposely and intentionally plead with God to revive His people. Pray daily for revival and our daily prayer focus. For more information, visit livehopeful.com/weekly-prayer-focus.
Daily Revival Prayer
Pray that God would stir in our faith family a holy discontent with mere church-y religion (Isaiah 29:13-14, 43:18-19), and a deep hunger to see God move by His Holy Spirit in miraculous ways to transform lives, families, our church, and world (Acts 4:24-31; Ephesians 3:20). Also pray that we would follow where He leads, no matter the cost or change, because our highest delight is to make much of God and His glory. (Luke 14:25-33; Romans 11:36)
- Monday: National Collegiate Partners (Wes & Leah Brooks, and Seth Stewart)
- Tuesday: Hope Center for Biblical Counseling & the Hope Center for Pregnancy
- Wednesday: Pray for revival in the church, city, and nation (Ecclesiastes 3:11)
- Thursday: Pray for the parents of our children at Living Hope.
- Friday: Prayer Walk Home/School/Work/Hangout (2 Corinthians 6:3)
- Saturday: Sunday’s Worship Gatherings