Few things are more powerful than prayer, and our city, nation, and world are in desperate need of revival. As a church, we want to purposely and intentionally plead with God to revive His people. Pray daily for revival and our daily prayer focus. For more information, visit livehopeful.com/weekly-prayer-focus.
Daily Revival Prayer
Ask God to reveal to believers the depth and the evil of their sin. Call on the Holy Spirit to move them to confess and repent of their sin (Psalm 19:12-14; 1 John 1:9). The Holy Spirit is grieved when a believer cherishes sin and does not confess and repent of it (Psalm 66:18; Ephesians 4:30). When the Holy Spirit is grieved, He will not release His miraculous, life-transforming power into our midst. Sin has to be dealt with by believers. Believers must be honest about their sin and must come clean with God about these things.
- Monday: Global Partners, Will & Laura
- Tuesday: Hope Center the Hope Center for Biblical Counseling & volunteers in the Hope Center for Pregnancy
- Wednesday: Pray for revival in the church, city, and nation (Hebrews 11:6)
- Thursday: Pray for the families of our church to be a light to the families in our city and region.
- Friday: Prayer Walk Home/School/Work/Hangout (Hebrews 11:10)
- Saturday: Sunday’s Worship Gatherings