Few things are more powerful than prayer, and our city, nation, and world are in desperate need of revival. As a church, we want to purposely and intentionally plead with God to revive His people. Pray daily for revival and our daily prayer focus. For more information, visit livehopeful.com/weekly-prayer-focus.
Daily Revival Prayer
Ask God to deal with any unforgiveness or bitterness among the believers of the church (Ephesians 4:30-32). Unconfessed sin grieves the Holy Spirit. Yet, in the context of Ephesians 4, the emphasis is on right relationships in the church. When believers are at odds with each other, the Spirit is grieved. Nothing quenches the presence and the power of the Holy Spirit like broken relationships among believers. Pray that the broken relationships among believers would be healed. Ask Jesus Christ to bind Satan’s work through the broken relationships (Ephesians 4:27). Call on God to deal with the unforgiveness or bitterness that is grieving the Holy Spirit.
- Monday: National Church Planters, the Fishers & Acreys
- Tuesday: Counselors in the Hope Center for Biblical Counseling & advocates in the Hope Center for Pregnancy
- Wednesday: Pray for revival in the church, city, and nation (Acts 20:28)
- Thursday: Pray for born-again Christians to shine their light during this dark time of political, social, and international unrest
- Friday: Prayer Walk Home/School/Work/Hangout (Acts 5:29)
- Saturday: Sunday’s Worship Gatherings