Few things are more powerful than prayer, and our city, nation, and world are in desperate need of revival. As a church, we want to purposely and intentionally plead with God to revive His people. Pray daily for revival and our daily prayer focus. For more information, visit livehopeful.com/weekly-prayer-focus.
Daily Revival Prayer
Pray that God would stir in our faith family a holy discontent with mere church-y religion (Is.29:13-14, 43:18-19), and a deep hunger to see God move by His Holy Spirit in miraculous ways to transform lives, families, our church, and world (Acts 4:24-31; Eph.3:20). Also pray that we would follow where He leads, no matter the cost or change, because our highest delight is to make much of God and His glory (Luke 14:25-33; Rom.11:36).
- Monday: Global Impact Partners, Jacob & Cara
- Tuesday: Counselees in the Hope Center for Biblical Counseling & the women that visit the Hope Center for Pregnancy
- Wednesday: Pray for revival in the church, city, and nation (2 Corinthians 5:20)
- Thursday: Pray for the members of Living Hope to grow up into mature, adult disciples of Jesus
- Friday: Prayer Walk Home/School/Work/Hangout (2 Corinthians 6:2-4)
- Saturday: Sunday’s Worship Gatherings