Few things are more powerful than prayer, and our city, nation, and world are in desperate need of an awakening. As a church, we want to purposely and intentionally plead with God to awaken His people. Pray daily for an awakening and our daily prayer focus. For more information, visit livehopeful.com/weekly-prayer-focus.
Daily Prayer for Awakening
Pray that God would provide opportunities for the Gospel to penetrate unreached people groups and also Gospel aware, but disinterested people in our city. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ. Colossians 4:3
- Monday: Local Impact Partners (Hope House, Daniel & Alice Tarnagda – Refuge BG, Collin Wood – BCM, Tim Stover – CRU, Curbside Ministries)
- Tuesday: Pray for the counselors, advocates, and clients of the Hope Centers for Biblical Counseling & Pregnancy (Psalm 90:17)
- Wednesday: Pray for continued revival in Living Hope (Jeremiah 33:3)
- Thursday: Pray for God’s people to be peacemakers in the midst of so much social and political unrest.
- Friday: Pray LH will impact our homes, our neighbors, and every generation with the hope of Jesus
- Saturday: Sunday’s Worship Gatherings